All our personal checking accounts include:
- Online banking and bill pay
- Mobile banking with mobile deposits
- 24-hour banking line
- MasterCard® Debit Card
- Your choice between paper and electronic statements
- Combined statements
- Direct deposit
- Digital wallets, like Apple Pay and Samsung Pay
- Notary Services
- Purchase checks online
Opening your personal checking account is quick and simple. Here’s what you can expect:
You’ll need to gather a few documents to open a personal checking account. These documents include:
- Identification: You’ll need a state ID, driver’s license, passport, or birth certificate.
- Proof of address: This can be a utility bill with your name and current address on it. Your driver’s license or state ID can do this, too.
You can open a Carson Bank account either online or in-person.
If you need more guidance or aren’t sure what you need, come to our bank or branch locations in Mulvane, Derby or Wichita for friendly help.